Camp Ronald McDonald House at Stanford is a FREE program that gives ill children staying at the House or Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford and their siblings a chance to experience summer and winter break themed camp activities in a safe and supervised environment.
Camp takes place at the House where campers participate in cooking, outdoor play, science projects, crafts, and other engaging activities. Lunch and snacks are provided daily. Once a week, campers take a chaperoned trip to a local activity or attraction.
Click above to read the Summer 2018 Camp RMHS Brochure online in English!
Click above to read the Summer 2018 Camp RMHS Brochure online in Spanish!
There are many ways that you can contribute to Camp RMHS
Donate tickets for field trips:
- Planet Granite: Rock climbing
- San Francisco Zoo
- Discovery Museum
- California Academy of Sciences
- Happy Hollow Zoo
- Any others you think the kids would enjoy!
Become a Camp Ronald McDonald Counselor
- Volunteer counselors are needed Monday through Friday, during winter and summer break (five-week minimum commitment required).
Facilitate a one-day activity
- Share your special skills such as pottery, dance, theater, music, sports with the kids at Camp RMHS!